Job Title: Sales Representative
Reports To: Sales Manager
FLSA Status: Salary Exempt
Network Imaging Systems repairs, sells, and installs General Electric (GE) CT and MRI scanners across the US. Our service territory is generally within 300 miles of Charlotte, but we do sell and install equipment nationwide. This position requires the candidate to use our CRM (Salesforce) to connect our potential customers to NIS. The candidate will also be responsible for managing an advertising campaign to effectively market NIS to customers in our service area. The job requires frequent travel to potential customers within our 300 mile service radius. This position requires a person who can work independently to complete the goal of adding customers to NIS’ service base.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- 1. Finding new leads and adding them to NIS’ database.*
- 2. Pursuing new and existing leads by phone, email, fax, and in person. All communications in the pursuit of a sale are to be logged into NIS’ database. The target area is within 300 miles of Charlotte. A clean and reliable personal vehicle is required for frequent trips within the target area.*
- 3. Generating sales meetings with customers to be attended by NIS management.*
- 4. Handling and overseeing the marketing effort within a given budget.*
- 5. Attending tradeshows and other networking events throughout the country.*
- 6. Driving sales through to completion and documenting in NIS’ database.*
- 7. Performs other related duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of word processing software, internet software, and contact management systems (Salesforce).Education/Experience:
A bachelor's degree; and five years of sales experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates and Licenses:
Valid driver's license/insurance and a clean driving record. Knowledge, Skills and Other Abilities:
- Time management
- Professional writing skills
- Ability to work independently outside of the office to pursue leads.
- Aptitude to understand Network Imaging Systems product line in relationship to the customer